Professional IT Project Management Services Lead to Results
AimIT, we understand the importance of implementation and that delivering your project on time, on budget and with superior quality are the factors that will determine the success of your business also separate you from your competition.
AimIT offers expert project management services for small and large business. We follow a stringent method for handling the project. This include defining the goals of the projects and highlighting the objectives. Then we formulate the plan and observe that how the goals are achieved and what resources (associating with budget) one would require for successful conclusion of project.
Whatever your goals are, AimIT can deliver the right level of management to your project. Our solutions are designed used for medium to large projects that require coordination of multiple resources, tasks and restricted time lines. IT Project Management include coordinating our clients, staff and business operation into the project plan to avoid impacting production operation.
The different stages in project management include study and research on the scope of project task undertaken, planning how things will be done and completed glowing in time, implementation method, evaluation of the project at different phases of the project, and most important providing necessary timely maintenance and support.
AimIT can help you:
- Review and evaluate your Project Management methodology and your past projects, your current process and your project management goal.
- Estimate past projects and create a set of re-usable benchmarks for your future project evaluation.
- Review prelude findings on-site and build a detailed Project Management plan with the key decision maker.
- Analyze your process and introduce methodologies and toolsets to will serve your unique needs.
- Train your project manager and team member on helpful project management practices and the use of your new tool sets.
- Provide continuous then information and support.
Our project managers have extensive knowledge to direct, support and implement all aspects of your project. We start by providing customers with a detailed project plan that lists hours, dates, resources and milestones to be easily understood and aligned with the customers’ business. Once approved, we then develop our Structured Systems Methodology to organize the project into distinct processes that can be monitor, measured and completed into a timely manner. Lastly, toward bring the entire project management process together, we introduce a ‘safety net’ through our project managers that have managed and completed technology and business related projects several times.