In order to become a customer of AimIT, or user of any and all AimIT services including web design, domain name registration, website hosting, graphic design, mobile and web application development and online marketing, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep AimIT up to date with their contact details. If the customer fails to update information, it could result in expiration of services.
- AimIT reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its products and servers to anyone.
- AimIT reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by AimIT. when AimIT decides (at its absolute discretion) that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise abused.
- All prices quoted are valid for 30 days only from the date of written quotation.
- If AimIT does not receive your design brief within a 6 month period from the date of your order and deposit, your account will be suspended. Restarting your work will incur a 90 USD/Rs. 5000 whichever is higher as admin fee. If your account remains suspended which means no progress on website development for 3 months, your work will be stopped and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited.
- During the design phase of your project, if you fail to sign off your design within a 6 month period, AimIT reserves the right to suspend your account. Restarting your work will incur a 90 USD/Rs. 5000 whichever is higher as admin fee. If your account remains suspended for 3 months, your work will be stopped and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited.
Cancellations & Refunds
- All deposits and fees paid are non-refundable after the design brief is returned to AimIT, or after 14 days has elapsed since the date of deposit paid. Refunds will be less an 80 USD/Rs. 4000 whichever is higher as admin fee.
- Once the design work has been signed off prior to the website development, all payments are payable in due course, no cancellation will be accepted and services ordered must be paid in full.
- Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable.
- If a customer contravenes the AimIT terms and conditions, AimIT reserves the right to terminate the service immediately with no refund.
- If the customer’s website has been terminated due to cancellation or expiry, AimIT can reinstall the website within a 12 month period at a cost of 200 USD/Rs. 10000 whichever is higher providing the client has backup of the website.
- All cancellations must be requested in writing. Some services, including eCommerce website, PPC and SEO, require to be signed in cancellation form, which can be requested from our admin team. We require written notice prior to 30 days.
Website Design & Support
- You will receive two website design concepts, and two design variation of each concept by email based on the design which you submit. You can request for changes few times to the concepts until the design is to your satisfaction approximately 2 to 3 are normal.
- All websites will be delivered with blank pages or empty pages and/or a blank database. The customer is responsible for adding a copy, products and/or images etc.
- While you are maintaining full ownership of your website content and design part, some portion of the website designs will remain the copyright of AimIT.
- During the design process, AimIT may purchase shutterstock images for your site. The images can be used for website purpose only. Images can never be used for any other purpose.
- If a logo is purchased, this will need to be signed off before the website design is commenced.
- AimIT websites are self-managed and AimIT is not responsible for any editing or updating of the clients website. AimIT is under no obligation to do any work on your website unless contracted to do so.
- AimIT has a business hours help desk available by phone or email 10am-7pm IST. This service is provided to direct you to information to solve a single problem at one point of time.
- Each website account is allocated the standard relevant bandwidth(Data Transfer) and allotted disk space and any additional usage will incur an additional charge. AimIT will monitor your usage and if AimIT anticipates that your website may require more bandwidth (or) disk space, your allocation will be increased and purchased automatically. Please contact us on email@example.com for allocations and pricing. When additional bandwidth (or) disk space is purchased, the activation of the storage space is provided as the website requires it up to the purchased amount.
- Although AimIT monitors the bandwidth and disk space usage of the website, AimIT does not take responsibility for any website going offline due to exceeding bandwidth or disk space.
- On all AimIT websites, there is a built in authorship page that links to the AimIT website. This page is linked from the footer of the clients website. Neither the footer link nor the authorship page can be removed
- AimIT does not allow any of the following content or websites to be stored on its servers:
- Illegal material, including copyright works or contents, commercial audio, video, or music files, and anything of any type in violation of any State, Central, Federal or Local law or regulation anywhere in the world.
- Scripts – any script that creates a load on the server will be removed.
- Adult material, including pornography video, images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content of any type. Websites are never allowed to link to this type of content. What constitutes ‘adult material’ is entirely at the discretion of AimIT.
- Websites that promote the sex service industry, which in dudes but is not limited to prostitution or ecdysiam.
- Websites that promote Psychiatry.
- AimIT does not guarantee the requested domain names are available or are able to register. According to that, you should take no action in respect of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that your requested domain name has been registered.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep AimIT up to date with their contact information. If the customer fails to update the same, it could result in your website going off line if your domain name is not renewed in a timely manner.
- AimIT shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to sales made by the Customer using AimIT server. The Customer agrees to take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with such products sold by the Customer.
- For logo design services, clients will receive three or five design concepts (depending on the plan), by email based on the design requirement. Clients can request for changes few number of times to their chosen concepts until the design is to their satisfaction. Approximately 2 to 3 rounds of changes are normal.
- Sign off when the design is completed, the client will receive all the graphic design files via email.
- Any further changes after sign off will need to be quoted and billed separately.
- AimIT graphic designs remain the copyright of the client. Upon receipt of full payment, It will be assigned to the client’s project.
- AimIT provides the artwork in a print ready file for the client’s use. It is the responsibility of the client to check all the copy, contact details, email, website addresses etc. are correct in the work done. AimIT or the designer will not be held responsible legally or otherwise for any undiscovered errors on approved artwork. This includes, but is not limited to Spell mistakes or grammar, color problems, typing errors or oversights you have not found before it gets printed. Please get your printer to provide you with a printed proof and thoroughly check the document and colors before printing.
Trademarks & Copyrights
- The Customer warrants that it has the right to use trademark if they possessed.
Hardware, Equipment & Software
The Customer agrees that he or she has the necessary knowledge to maintain the online shopping website. The customer agrees that it is not the responsibility of AimIT to provide the knowledge or customer support outside of the defined service of the AimIT support.
The Customer is responsible for and must provide all telephonic equipments, payment gateways, computer, hardware and software equipment and services necessary to access AimIT websites., AimIT makes no warranties, representations or assurances that the Customers equipment will be compatible with the AimIT service.
- The Customer may only use AimIT servers only for lawful use. Transmitting of any material in violation of any State, Central or Local regulation is prohibited. But it is not limited to copyrighted material, that is legally judged to be threatening or pornography, obscene, or material protected by trade secrets.
- The Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnity, save and hold AimIT harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, cogs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees(“Liabilities”) asserted against AimIT, its agents, officers, servants , customers, and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by the Customer, Its agents, assigns or employees. The Customer agrees to defend indemnity and hold harmless AimIT against Liabilities arising out of;
- any injury to person or property Caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with AimIT server
- any material supplied by the Customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party
- Copyright infringement
- any defective product which the Customer sold on the AimIT Server
- This agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Chennai, India. The parties are to irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High court of Chennai.
- This agreement shall tie governed in all respects by the laws of Chennai, India. The parties are to irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hight court Chennai.
- Revisions to this Contract will be applicable to previous contracts as well. Revisions will be considered and agreed to by the Customer on renewal of AimIT services.
- The Customer may not transfer this agreement without the written consent of AimIT.
- AimIT websites cannot be transferred away from AimIT servers without the written consent of AimIT.
- Domain names will always remain the property of the Customer.
- This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any changes to this Contract thereto are agreed to by both parties upon renewal of services.
- All of our prices are in US dollars (USD)
- When purchasing from AimIT your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) technology of encryption. 128 Bit SSL encryption is the current web standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, one can contact customer support – firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlimited Guarantee as Use Policy
- Fair use policy – The Intention of the Unlimited Guarantee is to support for small use and offer great value and trouble free website experience. If anyone is engaging the offer with the intent to exploit it and is using the service excessively above and beyond normal use we reserve the right to limit the services. A definition for each service and its fair use is given below.
- Unlimited Design revisions: We consider fair use to be less than 20 design revisions prior to signing off (4 times our client average). Design revisions after expiration of agreement period are billed by the hour.
- Unlimited Web pages – We consider fair use to be as many as you like.
- Unlimited Hosting* – We consider fair use to be less than 1GB storage space and 5GB of band width.
- Unlimited Support – Available Monday to Friday 10am – 7pm IST and refers to the support is provided very generously to assist clients however AimIT reserves the right to decide what is outside fair use.
- Unlimited Email accounts and forwarders – We consider fair use to be less than 20 email accounts (7 times the average usage) and 50 forwarders (15 times the average usage).